Providing a platform for insight, debate and discussion around diversity, Global Diversity in Energy will take place on the 25 February 2019 at the IET: Savoy Place, London, United Kingdom.
Event Details & Registration
- Registration Fee: £495 + VAT
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Sponsorship & Exhibition available on request
- Contact email@example.com for details
- Registration opens shortly
Created to provide a platform to promote and discuss diversity, knowledge and opportunity in energy, Global Diversity in Energy will offer participants the opportunity to hear from leading thinkers and experts in the field and an opportunity to network and share their experiences with industry peers. This event feature is aimed at discussing the thorny issues around diversity with the aim of highlighting what can be done to progress diversity within oil, gas and energy companies, both regionally as well as internationally.
- Hear from experts and leading thinkers
- Share your experiences with industry peers
- Gain knowledge and fresh industry perspective
- Shape the debate on diversity issues globally
Hosted & Organised by:
Global Diversity in Energy is hosted and organised by the Global Women Petroleum & Energy Club and Frontier Communications.